Friday, October 12, 2007

Romag Generator

First of all, I would suggest that one should have a more creative and open mind as to utilizing the usual Romag plan as the information may not possibly be 100 % correct as many variable factors, such as someone tampering with it, can alter the results. Generally, I have been investigating the magnetic characteristics and behaviours for many years. Recently I have noticed a number of websites attempting to explain the fundamental principles as to how the Romag functions, yet there has been no clear evidence as a function unit. In the previous year I have requested a special order for alnico 4 magnets from a respected manufacturer in a bulk order (As you know one would require to order am large quantity to purchase these goods). As a result, I have a number of these magnets stocked.

No comments: